Her Cincinnati (formerly Cincinnati Union Bethel) is hiring a full-time Care Coordinator for Anna Louise Inn and Off the Streets programs.
ABOUT THE CARE COORDINATOR POSITION:The duties of the Care Coordinator position involve working at the front desk (reception area) of the Anna Louise Inn and working with our female clients in the Off the Streets unit. Employees are trained in both areas and scheduled in either area based on need. This position is full-time working 40 hours per week. Hours will mainly be scheduled on 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:00 pm), with the possibility of an occasional 3rd shift (11:00 pm to 7:00 am). The starting pay rate is $15.00 per hour with a $.50 shift differential for 3rd shift. The position is located at the Anna Louise Inn, 2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
• Duties of the front desk/reception area include but are not limited to:
o Receive and welcome residents, clients, staff and visitors
o Supervision of incoming and exiting visitors for the purpose of security; monitor electronic security system
o Receive and direct all incoming telephone calls
o Assist with clerical duties
• Duties of the Off the Streets unit include but are not limited to:
o Provide administrative support to Case Managers
o Accompany clients to outside activities; conduct internal groups
o Make rounds to ensure that clients are in designated areas; conduct random room checks
o Ensure that the clients complete assigned duties and attend scheduled programming
o Observe clients and complete progress notes
• A high school diploma or equivalency required; CDCA preferred.
• At least one successful year of work experience in a recovery setting; education/training in the areas of substance abuse, mental health counseling or related fields a plus.
• Must demonstrate an ability to work with a diverse urban population, and a challenging population.
• Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and emphasize a safe and respectful environment for clients, residents, and staff.
• Experience and working knowledge in an office environment, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience with and understanding of the importance of handling confidential information.
• Must have an outgoing, positive personality and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Proof of valid driver license and auto insurance required for agency travel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401K profit sharing
• Generous paid vacation and personal time-off
• Ten paid holidays
• Company paid life and disability insurance
WHO WE ARE:
Her Cincinnati is a social service agency whose mission is “empowering women to break the cycles of poverty, addiction, and human trafficking.” Off the Streets is an award-winning, evidence-based program dedicated to serving the needs of women with histories of sex trafficking and exploitation. Off the Streets uses a culturally sensitive, trauma-informed model to help survivors of sex trafficking find safety, recovery, and empowerment. The Anna Louise Inn has been providing safe and affordable housing for single women since 1909. It is a safe harbor, offering a community of women a sense of home. Often our residents have nowhere else to go, and we provide the stability they need to offer them hope and independence. Read more about these and other programs at www.hercincinnati.org.
Her Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.