Program Compliance and Operations Manager - Part-time
Cincinnati Union Bethel d/b/a HER Cincinnati is hiring a part-time Program Compliance and Operations Manager for our Off the Streets program located in the Anna Louise Inn, 2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Performs the activities required to effectively manage the program as it relates to service delivery, grants, contracts, program outcomes and compliance reporting. Initiates and manages quality improvement tasks. Trains, coaches, and supervises case managers. Manages staff to achieve productivity expectations and the timely completion of accurate documentation. Oversees all aspects of the Medicaid process including intake, credentialing, applications, insurance contract renewals, etc. Creates, reviews and/or edits grant proposals and reporting prior to submission. Ensures the day-to-day operations runs efficiently. This position is part-time working 20-24 hours per week. .
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Ensure the creation, implementation, and maintenance of systems for the accurate and timely collection of reporting outcomes data.
• Track and analyze program performance data.
• Collaborate with program staff for proactive monitoring of program quality and compliance. Prepare for and attend program audits and work with program staff to develop and implement corrective action plans.
• Ensure the quality of data, reports and other materials generated by the program.
• Promote and coordinate the pursuit of quality improvement activities. Evaluate and pursue quality-related awards and/or certifications as directed.
• Participate in strategic planning matters for the program, including coordination of initiatives related to strategic plan goals, organizational processes, and service delivery.
• Partner with Managing Director to develop and implement processes to increase program effectiveness and efficiency.
• Review grant awards, implement award conditions, monitor, track and report on outcomes and prepare grant reports to ensure compliance with grant and contract requirements.
• Conduct and supervise internal auditing processes
• Coordinate the timely implementation of and compliance with various regulatory and statutory requirements as necessary to ensure program compliance. Monitor regulatory changes and assist with relevant updates to policies, procedures, agreements, manuals and handbooks related to same.
• Oversee all aspects of the Medicaid process including intake, credentialing, applications, insurance contract renewals, etc.
Operations and Supervision
• Train, coach and supervise case managers
• Manage staff to achieve productivity expectations and the timely completion of accurate documentation
• Facilitate the effective communication of operational information to all staff including but not limited to programming and curriculum updates, volunteer activities, general agency updates, etc.
• Ensure effective inter and cross-departmental partnering and execution on work related to OTS and ALI
• Create and maintain work schedules and client treatment schedules
• Ensure a workflow and systemized execution of tasks that is conducive to running an efficient program that meets all certification standards
• State licensure in Chemical Dependency (LICDC or LICDC-CS)
• Two years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of federal, state and local government funding and regulatory procedures and guidelines
• Ability to analyze, aggregate, and present data gathered from multiple sources
• Excellent writing and organizational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively across departments and within all levels of the organization
• Quality Accreditation processes and/or Mental Health and Substance Abuse systems a plus
• Prior legal or regulatory experience helpful
• Strong computer aptitude and proficiency
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Hourly rate is $28.85
• 401K profit sharing
• Generous paid time off
WHO WE ARE:
HER Cincinnati (housing, education, and recovery) is a non-profit, social service agency whose mission is “empowering women to break the cycles of poverty, addiction, and human trafficking.” We offer services in three programs, Anna Louise Inn, Cincinnati Scholar House, and Off the Streets. Read more about these programs at www.hercincinnati.org.
To apply for our Program Compliance and Operations Manager, please e-mail your resume to our HR department - firstname.lastname@example.org
HER Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.