We appreciate your interest in a career with HER Cincinnati. Please know that we have a code of values, which includes loyalty, compassion, excellence, communication, joyfulness, resourcefulness, teamwork, dependability/accountability, hospitality, initiative, honesty, and respect. We emphasize these qualities in the workplace.
As an employee of HER Cincinnati, you have access to great benefits, such as:
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off, Including Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
To apply for a position with HER Cincinnati:
- Start by viewing our available positions by clicking on the position links below.
- Click the “Submit your resume here” link, below, to e-mail us a resume.
- To request an employment application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax a resume or employment application to (513) 536-6053.
Please note: If you are unable to apply in one of the above manners, contact HER Cincinnati, 513-768-6900, to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
HER Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for positions based on qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin or veteran’s status in any manner prohibited by federal and state law. An applicant’s right to privacy shall be respected and the results of inquiries shall be treated in confidence.
Current Available Positions:
Please click on the job title below to view the job description.
Part-time FRONT DESK ATTENDANT at Anna Louise Inn - 2401 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202